Subscribe

Saturday, December 6, 2014

End of year status report.

I've been lazed in writing my blog. I didn't realized how much until I looked here.


I went to the ORA conference in September and got a request for my book. I finally sent it last week. I had to do a synopsis and write a brief letter. If I don't hear back from them in three weeks I'm talking to Sharon Holmes about self-publishing...


Fire, the next book in the series, is six pages in now (A little over 1500 words) instead of just two. I did the two pages during Jano while I was doing Earth. Fire Walker is the tentative title for it right now. Fire Balance and Fire Gage are other contenders. Which do you like?


This book is about a fire starter, a person who is connected to the fire element, much like Sara is connected to the Earth element, killing people with his gift. It allows him/her to control fire with his/her will. I'm messing around with the idea of either twins or multiple personalities...


Multiple personalities is winning. :)


Then there is Nick and Sara's wedding plans...


So the end of year status is one book down, and four more to go. Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Aether.
And a manuscript sent off.

No comments:

Post a Comment