Subscribe

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Books, books

Well, I got the few hard copies I ordered.

I put two in BookMarx which is a bookstore downtown, just a few blocks from where I live.  I also put one book in the library system.   Hopefully, both will give me exposure.

My neighbor bought one. And the publisher took one. A couple of people pre-ordered the Kindle version.

Oh, I changed the date for the Kindle. It's May 14th now instead of the 22nd.

I've been reading fanfiction at night instead of working on Fire. I'm just so addicted. I know I need to get going on Fire but if I run across a good fanfiction I read it instead. I did work on Fire's book bible the other night since there was only a short fanfiction to read so at least I did something.  :)

I sent requests to a few groups on Facebook that have to do with fantasy readers and writers. I'm still pending on them...

I just so excited that I got my book published. I've wanted to write since I was a kid and never finished a book. New ideas always sidetracked me. I've got like 40 books started, but this is the first I finished.  And now it's published.

I was thinking about writing a short story about the Florida vacation my characters take and put it here as a thank you to those who follow me.  What do you think? Would you like that?


P.S.  Don't forget Teaser 1 gives you a rough taste of my book.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't find your Amazon link for your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's in' book is out!' blog entry
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=earth+reader+riffey

    ReplyDelete