Subscribe

Monday, December 21, 2015

Just another 'manic' monday

Still going through Fire. One can never seem to do enough editing.  :)

My one beta reader has finished the last three chapts so I should see her tomorrow and get the final scoop from her. The other two have still not gotten in touch with me. I guess I'll just have to precede without their input. Once I get the money it's off to an editor/proof reader.

I'm still working on the deadly bibles and blurbs. This is what I got so far.

Deadly Sands
Police consultant Sara Phillips takes her FBI boyfriend up on his offer of a joint vacation. They take it to get to know each other but a dead body interferes with their quality time and turns it into a search for a killer who buries his victims alive. Will they find him before their time runs out?

Deadly Flames
FBI consultant Sara Phillips and her FBI agent boyfriend needed a break from their busy life so they took a long weekend at a Maine resort. They arrive to a crime scene and their time away turns into a search for a serial arsonist who taunts the local police. Will they find him before he sets them ablaze?

What do you think?

The beta reader I mentioned above said she loves my dragon story--slightly different voice but could tell I wrote it. She said she can't wait 'til I finish it.

DRAGON BLURB: Dark days have shrouded the Kingdoms, but rumors of the Dragon' s Gem have resurfaced and given hope to those who still fight. Are they just rumors or is it the time of prophecy?


That's what I put on Wattpad.

I changed the name of the dragon story as I commented on my last entry to Under the Dragon's Tail. My aunt says I should rethink that name since it could have a different meaning than what I want. I told her it's suppose to have multiple meanings--just not the one she probably thought! :)

The title may stay or I may change it to Under the Dragon's Wing. It's one of those two, but I like Tail better.

Jano's coming up fast. I'm ready to get started on Sands and Flames. I did a cover on Canva.

 
 
What do you think?
 
 
I also did one for Flames but I'll wait on that one. I like  the triangles in this as the symbols for the elements are such in my Voice series. A little continuity. :)
 
I still do not have cable/TV so I've been messing around with my stories and reading fanfiction. I miss it yet I don't at the same time. As long as I have access to internet I'm fine. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment