Subscribe

Saturday, August 6, 2016

August Catturday

Toby is such a messy marvin that that is what I should have named him! He's already messed up the rug a bit and I've had to tidy up the litter a few times.

I had to take him to the vet and he's on antibiotics. He's worse than a child with taking them. I've had to have my neighbor help me with him. This is going to be a long week.

Well, I wrote two pages in Sands!

I sat down and finished chapt 11 and began chapt 12. This morning I took chapt 11 to my writing club. They said it moved smoothly but I needed to tighten it up a bit and need more emotion. This chapter has a lot of foreshadowing and I don't want to lose too much of that.

I've been looking up spirit animals and related things. Sara and Nick are not going to have conventional--or popular--animals. No wolf or eagle, people.  :)

Chapt 12 is going to introduce meditation, Gaea, and Sara's spirit guide with a hint of Nick's.   Your spirit guide is who you really are in the Aether.

I was told today that vampires never seem to be ugly. They are all physically beautiful. Maybe in today's society but if you look back in cinematic history that wasn't always so. In my world the vampires had to be beautiful/handsome to draw their prey/donors to them and of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

 My record player is working beautifully. I love the sound of music on a turntable. There is just nothing better than vinyl.


No comments:

Post a Comment