Subscribe

Friday, November 4, 2016

Off the Air

Well, I'm losing my internet for a bit.

Hopefully, I'll use the library and a neighbor's until I get it sorted out.

Claws--Wrote the initial meet/confrontation with the General. The General is getting out what he thinks are the big guns. But these former slaves ain't havin' it! :)

Water--Finished chapter 1. Still thinking about how to start chapt 2. I'm still liking the idea of an agent picking them up and taking them to the crime scene. I just don't know if I want a junior agent or the senior one to. These little details...  I have a feeling that once I start it, it will just roll on out.

Sands--Still on the way to the party. I think I will have Nick's back-up weapon with him and he will follow through with the Clan's wishes. If you shoot a vampire in the head or heart or both like Nick will, they die and the body ages before your eyes.  That's how you can tell the 'true death'.

Hopefully, things will settle down and I can get these written. 

This year has been bad for me. I'm prayin' next year is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment