Subscribe

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Another Tat for April

Haven't worked on Flames yet.

I've been trying to figure out some names. The bad guy's name always has something to do with the element so I'm looking through my baby name book. I also need a name for the Warden and a state trooper.

 In Maine the Warden Service does a lot of the policing along with the state troopers.   I'm probably stretching things but it's my world.  :)

Santino's ex is a Warden. It was just a fling for her but he actually had--and still does have--feelings for her. So it's easy for her to insinuate herself. She's a royal b*t*h.

Nick's 'secret' unsurprisingly has to do with bloodlines.  There are direct lines and cadet lines. Cadet lines include vampires added into the clan by mating or 'contract'.  A Clan is not only one bloodline but 'family' in the broadest terms. 

Seb the wedding planner is Jonathan Sebastian.  I'm not sure if I want him to be human or a vampire yet. There are advantages to both. For right now I'm undecided.

I just let things flow when I write and things unveil themselves.  Pantser to the core! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment