Subscribe

Saturday, August 4, 2018

A brief tat

My search for an apartment is ongoing.

I'm just realizing that I really have to move by the end of this month. I tentatively scheduled movers for the 31st. A lot of the movers are busy with students right now.  College starts soon.

Also I get paid that day.

I've also scheduled a walk thru with my landlady.

Computer is still in shop. No money for it right now. He'll keep it til I can pay.

Man do I miss it. I haven't been writing a lot. Old school pen and paper just ain't the same. I got spoiled by my computer.

Packing ain't coming along at all.  I haven't even started.  When I moved here I got rid of a lot so I probably will when I move again. I hate packing so...

Toby was scared when we moved last time. Hopefully he'll take this move better.

Just wanted to check in. I'm still here. Real life just has me for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment