Subscribe

Monday, August 10, 2020

Blog status

 My blogs Time after Time and Sidereal Time are going to be frozen. I'm not going to be updating them until I get back to the books for which they're for.  I wrote an entry for each yesterday and that will be the last until I write the next Books.

I will still be updating this blog. It's my main blog as well as the blog for my mystery books. 

And I will periodically update the Alliance blog. That book is next to be written after Raven Manor.

Raven is still coming along nicely. 67 pages. And over 14,000 words.

Introduced two new suspects. So 4 all together. 

One seems a shoe in but is she? 

Another may have the means. But would he really kill his own parents?

Money seems the motive for the other two. Or is it something else for one of them?

And just what is so special about Raven Manor that it would cause all this mayhem?



No comments:

Post a Comment