Subscribe

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Progress How Novel 79

 With the renewed interest in my older Elemental Voice series I decided to do either Book 4 (wind whisperer) or Book 3 of the companion series (Deadly Waters) after I finish Book 2 of Ghostwolf. Maybe both of them. :) Though probably not. I want to get the Ghostwolf series out.

If you're interested in checking out my old Elemental UF Books.

Book 2 (The Riven) is coming along slowly but surely. The Ruv and Hanlan want to tell the tale their way, not mine, but I'll be done on time. This series has an overall arc and the arc in each book moves it closer to the reveal at the end.  Book 1 is the prequel, the intro, and this book starts the arc fully. In little over a month (or maybe 2 😏 ) you'll get to read the next venture into the Del Mulanti Ruv's world. However if you haven't already,  you can meet the MCs and read the first venture into their world with Raven Manor.

 


Want to join my email list and get a free short story? Click here Grimoire

 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment