Subscribe

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

End of March Status

I'm almost done with the corrections on Earth. I've been side tracked by life, but I'll get them done by the weekend. That's my goal.

Fire's still in chapter two. I only wrote a few words. I'm still refining the kill method. The killer's a fire starter, but that's separate from the voice part. The voice part gives the killer control of fire--Most of the time a fire starter is also a voice, but a voice doesn't have to be a fire starter.

I have to give a 'logical' mental power--like the killer causes the body temp to rise fast and dangerously high, causing the victim to burn or the killer 'excites' the atoms in the body, causing an explosion/fire. Either way heat has to be generated to the point where they burn...

 I ain't sure which I like better.

What do you think? Or is there another explanation? Please comment below...I really want to know your thoughts on this.

Water--drowning, obviously. Saw an article about a crew thrown overboard tied to an anchor years ago. So bodies anchored to the sea/ocean bed, but drowned in fresh water...

As you can see I changed Water's name again. Water Ferrier as in the Ferryman of the river Styx. I'll have to think of a cover for it since I can't use the one I thought of before. But it goes along better with the storyline, as to why the killer does what he does.

Air or Wind Whisperer is easy enough--suck out the air. Explosive decompression or suffocating on their own carbon dioxide for cause of death. I can use both depending on circumstances. Control of the air/wind currents, etc. Still letting the storyline percolate...

I'm still not sure how I want Aether to go. The last of a story arc or the beginning of a new one. I still have time to decide that though.

Well, that's the status so far...

Remember end of May-- Earth Reader!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment