Subscribe

Friday, March 13, 2015

Next Step

 First off, I got my story back.  So I'm going through and making corrections. Once I get Earth reviewed, I'll spend more time on Fire. Getting Earth out is top priority right now. May will be here before we know it.

That's not to say I haven't worked on Fire. I did do another page of Fire. I also read an article on spontaneous combustion since that theory is brought up. I guess in a way it is spontaneous combustion though the murders are caused by a true fire starter...

Water's basic outline is set, but with Air I only got the mode of killing so far.  I'm letting them percolate. 

 I've also figured out the name of the killer for Fire--'fiery twin'. It's perfectly appropriate.  If you were to look up the killer's name in Earth, you'd see it is appropriate for him. Would these bits be considered Spoilers..?  :)

I got an idea for Fire's cover now, but still nothing for Air or Aether yet.

What symbol would you use for Wind Whisperer?.





No comments:

Post a Comment