Subscribe

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

End of month Status

Chapt 18 in Fire!

2 to 3 more chapt and I'm done.

 Chapt 19 is the confrontation with IA and wrap-up with the case. 20 is the aftermath.

One of my beta readers got back with me on the first 5 chapters. She only had a few minor things to say--She said over all it was good. The other two haven't gotten back to me yet.

I'm still setting up the bibles for the deadly stories--sands and flame. I have the names of the cities the stories will be set in and I looked up the law enforcement agencies for the areas. My stories/books are set in an alternate universe running along side ours. A mixture of real (ours) and fantasy(alt) so I use some things that are real/true but add a twist.

I'm still looking for character names for both the deadly stories as well as for Water and Air. So if you have an idea or a name, comment here and I may use it.

Prompts are always welcome. They stir the imagination. :)

I updated the word progress for Fire and added Deadly Sands as you can see. I don't know if I want to call flame Deadly Flame or Deadly Spark. I like both so I didn't add it yet.

The dragon story and Beginnings are still on the back burner.

I told one of my co-workers that I made her a Medical Examiner in Air since she handles a knife every day. She told me that she was squeamish. I told her--not in the book! :)

I should mention she sets up the salad bar and uses the knife to cut the fixings.

Fire should be published by May. Hopefully before. I plan a book a year plus at least one Deadly novelette.  The Deadly stories I plan to only pub as Kindle.

I hope to finish Deadly Sands during Jano.

No comments:

Post a Comment