Subscribe

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November Update

Fire is in Chapt 15!

Moving right along with this book.  Got two more months before Jano so I should be done and ready to start a new book by January.

I don't know if I want to do the third book Water or the Florida story Deadly Sands for Jano. Both are started and ready to be written so...

I'm thinking if I work on Deadly Sands I might actually finish it during Jano since I plan it to be a novelette and less than 50,000 words. But I also have a good start on Water--more than 8 pages in. Decisions, decisions.

Maybe I'll do both?

The dragon story still doesn't have a proper title. Please read Teaser 4 and give me your thoughts.

Found a beta reader. Hopefully she'll work out.

I broke down and got internet re-established at home. Still without T.V but oh well.

FIRE
Police Consultant Sara Phillips reads the earth like a medium hears the dead. When suspicious fires break out in a rural community that match a strange blaze that took an FBI agent's life, Sara and her FBI boyfriend Nick Issaro investigate. Over the next few days Nick and Sara piece together the case and discover the arsonist's deadly secret--a secret so unusual that it defies belief. Will they all survive or will one of them go up in flames?

No comments:

Post a Comment