Subscribe

Monday, February 15, 2016

Mania Monday brief update

Real Life is kicking my butt!

I wish I could just re-write my life a bit to change a few things that happened, but of course we can't do that. Hopefully, things will settle down this week.

Anyway, I'm still in chapt. 10 in Sands since I've not written very much this last week.

I haven't worked on Fire's corrections either this last week. I'm hoping to work on it some this week unless something else comes up.

I'm still thinking about Sara and Nick's wedding. I'm going to introduce their wedding planner either in Water or Air and start the planning. The planner will be a vampire.

I still would like your input as to what you think their wedding should be like. Should it be based on a traditional wedding or do you think it should be a 'vampiric' wedding ceremony?  Maybe the ceremony is 'vampiric' and the reception is 'human'?

What do you think?

The copy of my book that I put in the library system has been checked out six times so far. I think that's pretty good.

I need to be getting back into Water so I can finish it by the end of the year. Sands is taking longer than I anticipated. Of course being a pantser that happens. But I plan to be working on Water by May and finish by December. That gives me 8 months for Water, but if it takes longer I'm not going to stress. As long as I publish Water by May 2017.

Flames will just be worked in there somewhere.

I already plan to work on my dragon story for Jano next year, though I wanted to finish it too this year. However I decided Water and Sands would be enough aggravation this year. :)

I'll try to keep you all updated on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment