Subscribe

Monday, February 22, 2016

Manic Monday end of month

Didn't do squat!

Well, I did but not as much as I wanted.

I had problems with my housing situation. I'm still sorting that out.

Only a few words got written for Sands this month. I need to knuckle down and get it written so I can get back to Water. Flames will just have to wait a bit but I want Sands done this year. 

Needless to say I haven't worked on Fire's corrections either. I plan to sit down Friday or Saturday and work on them for awhile now that my immediate concerns have been taken care of.

Also I'm broke, I spent the last of my money on a hair cut for work. My hair was too long so I got it cut real short. Well, shorter than I normally do. So I can't go anywhere but work really until next payday which is next month.

 At least that makes me stay home and work on my writting! :)

Still thinking about Nick and Sara's wedding. I plan to interrupt the rehearsal  somehow with a murder. I'm thinking of having someone stagger in and collapse, preferably at their feet and causing them to cancel further plans that night. 

But I still don't know about the actual wedding. I'm thinking about doing a vampiric ceremony though. What would you think that curtails?

Should they 'publicly' share blood? I personally think that's private but maybe like the Catholics wine could stand in, though Sara doesn't like wine...

Anyway, what are your thoughts, click on the comment button below and tell me.

The reception is going to be 'normal'. :)

Cake, Food, dancing. That kind of thing and everyone invited.

Should I have the killer crash the reception or should he be caught before the wedding?

So many ideas running around my head when I should be concentrating on Sands and Water. ADD just scrambles my brain. I've learned to control it to a certain extent or I'd have never finished a book much less two.

No comments:

Post a Comment