Subscribe

Monday, March 7, 2016

Manic Monday Beginning Update

Well, it's March already. The year's moving along fast.

At least I think so.

I got Fire's corrections done and sent back to the publisher.

She called me to clarify some stuff but I was working so I couldn't stay on the phone long. I work both lunch and supper shifts Sundays so I'm at work almost all day. Makes a long day for me but gives me more hours without adding another day.

If you are going to be in the Springfield area on April 9th, please stop by the Springfield-Greene County Library Center for the Springfield Writer's Guild's Book Signing. We will be there from 10am to 2pm. 

Hopefully, I'll have both Fire Walker and Earth Reader. My publisher is going to try to have Fire out before the book signing.

Still haven't written much in Sands. I did re-read it and made a few corrections, but I haven't added many new words.  I need to get myself back into the writting mode and get it done so I can get back to Water.

I'm still thinking about the confrontation betwwen Nick and the human colaborator of the bad guy in Sands. I know I want Nick to lose his cool, his control, with the guy but should he hold him against the wall or car with his arm across the guy's throat and snarling in his face or should he lift him off the ground by his throat and glare at him with fangs showing?

The setting is the parking lot of a restaurant.  Both are appealing, but I'm leaning more toward the one against the car right now. I can see Sara laying a hand on his arm to calm him and his fangs retracting with him stepping away as the guy runs away.

Now I just got to sit down and write it tonight after work. :)

One of the persons that live in my building checked out my book. She read it and said she can't wait 'til my next one. :)

My Earth book is also making the rounds of my workplace. Some of the residents wanted to read it so I gave them a copy. I was told I couldn't sell it at my workplace since that would be soliciting and that's against the rules, but I could donate a book.

So I did.

Got possitive reviews so far. Too bad they don't go on Amazon. I could use some reviews there. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment