Subscribe

Monday, March 28, 2016

Manic Monday End of month Update

Still working on the proof of Fire.

 Hopefully we'll have it done by tomorrow and get the soft cover out by Wednesday.

Two kindle sold and a little over a thousand pages read on Kindle Unlimited this month. Not bad for an opening month.

Don't forget the book signing at the Library Center on April 9, 10am-2pm. Twenty of us Authors from Springfield Writer's Guild will be there.

I'm thinking about running a 99 cent Kindle special for Fire during the weekend of the book signing: April 8-April 10. But I'm not sure yet.

Wrote 2 pages in Sands--the confrontation with the compatriot of the bad guy's done. I need to kick myself into gear and get this done. Water is awaiting. :)

I want to get the stories in my head out. 5 Elemental Voice, 3 Deadly, 2 Dragon, and 2 Sci-Fi are cluttering my brain right now. I got 2 of the Voice out, but the others are still clammering to be heard. Until they are out, I can't even think about the others I have stashed away in my closet to be put in my computer so I stopped inputting for right now. I don't need any more cluttering up my head! :)


Hopefully, I'll get Sands out this summer and have Water done by Jano so I can get it out before May 2017 and get Flames out that Summer. I also want to work on Tail and have Air done by Jano 2018.

I'm being ambitious. :)

These stories/ideas have been in my head for years and won't go away now until I've finished them. So I might as well do so and publish them too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment