Subscribe

Monday, April 4, 2016

Beginning of month update

To celebrate 30 day anniversary, the paperback coming out, and the book signing I'm doing a special Kindle sale.

On April 9, Earth Reader is Free and Fire Walker is 99 cents. 

So if you don't already have either or both then this is the time to get them. Fire Walker will be  99cents for two days April 9 & 10. It will go to $1.99 on April 11 before returning to its regular price by April 12.

I will have a few copies of both books at the book signing at the Library Center on April 9. At the book signing I will also have some bookmarks and I will give away a T-shirt with the cover of my first book on it to the first person to buy my second book at the Signing. I also will have candy! :)

Next week I'll get back into Sands. I'm hyped about the book signing right now so after it's over I'll be able to concentrate back on finishing the novelette. I think I'll do Kindle and paperback for it. A friend suggested I might as well do both. I know I will do the Kindle for it right away but I don't know about the paperback. I'll think on it.



If I do do a paperback I think this will be the cover. What do you think?

I want the books to be different from my Voice books yet also connected. So the five triangles, symbolizing the four natural elements plus the spirit element.  And I liked the beach scene.

For Jano 2017 I plan to work on both Air and Tail, mainly Tail. I've been having dragon dreams and I need to get them out of my head. :)  But Flames will also be next on my list to get out in 2017. So I want to publish Water and Finish Air, Flames, and Tail all in 2017. Very ambitios of me but those stories keep circling in my head so I need to get them out.

For 2018 I also have a dragon book I want to get out as well as publishing Air and Deadly Waters. I'm thinking about combining the three Deadly books in 2018 and just putting out an omnibus--Deadly Vacations.  I'm still thinking on that as well.

I have a lot of plans but whether they will all come to fruition is another thing. But I will keep you posted. :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Tina, I love that cover! So beautiful and modern-looking. Have fun at the book signing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Canva.com has beautiful graphics and I can always find something I want there.

      I always have fun at book signings. You always meet intersting people there.

      Delete