Subscribe

Monday, May 2, 2016

Manic Monday May Update

Still on chapt 11 in Sands.

I just stare at the page.  I have a scene in my mind but getting there...That's the problem.

My computer's been acting up since I got it back last month from the fixer so I'm going to take it back in tomorrow and ask them to look it over again. It keeps shutting down, saying either that the display driver or Windows is having problems. I'm going to tell them I want it back by Thursday so they will prioritize getting it fixed.

This may delay finishing Sands.

I also donated one of my second books to the library. Hopefully, it won't take long to put it into the system. My first book has been in the book mobile for awhile and has had about eight check-outs so I think that's pretty good.

I'm still thinking on the design for the coin the killer puts in the victims' throat in Water. Should it be a large replica of Greek coins or should it be a new design holding meaning only for the killer?

What do you think?

I'm leaning toward a new design but I'm not sure what it should be. Do you have any ideas?


 
I was leaning toward this design. Roman numerals in the center on one side with greek or latin words and more words on the back.  And what should those words be?
 
 
Seriously what do you think?
 

Ideas for Water, Flames, and Tail are all swirling around in my head. I think that's why it's taking me so long to get Sands done. Too much stuff in my head! :)
 
Once Water is done I'm going to work on Tail and Flames, mainly Tail. I want to get that dragon out of my head. He's taking up too much room! :)
 
Also Flames and Air are mainly ideas and sporatic scenes right now. So I need to brood--think--over them for a bit anyway. But I will get them done before 2017 is over.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment