Subscribe

Monday, May 16, 2016

Manic monday update

Well, I took my computer in to be looked at and good thing I did. They said it was about to crash.

So I borrowed some money and rearranged finances so now I have a newer used computer.

This of course set me back 3 days on Sands so I probably won't get it done by the end of this month. And my finances are screwed up again.

So Sands is still in Chapt. 11. I'm off tomorrow so I'm going to try to get back into gear and write. I changed the blurb a bit before my computer croaked.

Police consultant Sara Phillips accepts her new FBI boyfriend's offer of a joint vacation. The couple want to get to know each other better but a dead body interferes with their quality time and turns the beginning of their trip into a manhunt. It is revealed that the killer is part of a vampire cult who buries their victims alive. Will Nick and Sara  solve the case before their time runs out?

Should I say manhunt or witch hunt or vampire hunt? 

What do you think?

The other books are still whirling in my head especially Water and Tail. I need to get them out! :)

Still thinking on the toll coin for Water. Now that I got my computer back I can do a little web searching about Latin and Greek phrases. Maybe I'll even go to the library and see what they got.

No comments:

Post a Comment