Subscribe

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Brief End of Year Status

Sands is ready for me to proof!

I got to see if I have the money in my budget tomorrow to get two or three proofs. I always keep one proof for myself and use the other for corrections.    

The novelette is a hundred pages with everything which isn't bad. I only had about ten scenes in my head for it so...

Flames is the next novelette and I got about eight scenes for it in my head so I don't know how long it will be. It's set in Maine at a resort in a community where there's a firebug. The locals get the Duo involved when they learn they're FBI and have just finished a fire case.

I wrote a few pages in Water and am almost done with Chapt. 3. I went through and changed it a bit. I wasn't happy with how it was so I changed a few things and I think it's better now. Hopefully, I'll make some headway on the book during December.

Claws hasn't been touched this week since I've been busy with Water and Sands.

I still plan to work on both Water and Claws during Jano.

No comments:

Post a Comment