Subscribe

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Tinkering with stories

I set up a new blog for a story idea I had. Check it out and tell me what you think of it.

https://theregentalliance.blogspot.com

I've been tinkering with it instead of messing with the Voice books the last three days. I thought if I got it out and down then I might be able to get back to writing on Water.


On to Water.

I'm almost done with Chapt. 6. Two more pages and I should be done.

The bad guy has been intro'd and a troublemaker as well.

 And the bad guy has issued a challenge for our heroes.

I introduced a time element--pardon the pun :)  So the book may not be 20 chapters long this time. I'll see.

Flames and Waters--

Haven't touched either of them this week.

But Flames will have the wedding planner intro and some serious talk. They got to get to it if they want to get married by the Fifth Voice Book. LOL!

And Waters will have more wedding plans and deeper relationship issues.

Air or Wind Whisperer---

Maramee finally gets intro'd. I decided to wait and just mention her until this book. This book will bring a few things together, setting them up for the Fifth Voice Book Aether.


Aether--

I have only two scenes in my head for this book. The wedding, of course is one.

I haven't even made a bible for this book yet.


So that's the status so far for my books this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment