Subscribe

Thursday, January 12, 2017

a tat post

My books have been shipped so I should get them today or tomorrow.

I already got three buyers here. :)

Only got about 1300 words for Jano and it's already the 12th so I had best get going if I want to make at least the minimum of 10,000. If I count the words I put in the two bibles, I have over 2,000 words. I don't know if I should count them or not. Hmmmm.


I'm on Chapt 9 in Water.

 I'm not sure how I want the confrontation between the FBI and the killer's agent cousin to go. More drama if she doesn't fess up, but I think I'll have her partner say--isn't that where your cousin works--and see where the chips fall. :)

Also another body is going to show up.  After all he does tell them, though not in so many words, that he will kill again. 

Four bodies actually will show up all together, though not all at once.

And not all of them at the beach. 


Flames--

Added a bit to the bible.

Santino is going to show up in this one and make a rather obvious play for Nick.

She will be shot down of course!



Air/Wind--

Added to the bible here as well.

Santino shows up again, but this time when she makes a play, someone else takes offense.

And that's not good for Santino--at all.  :)


So that's the status so far of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment