Subscribe

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Jano2017

Here at Jano and working on my third book Water Ferrier.

Or more correctly on this blog.  LOL

Anyway, I'm almost done with Chapt 8.

Setting up Deadly Waters vacation. Elliot needs an explanation too so part of DWaters may include him. I don't know how I want to work that. I thought perhaps a weekend with the three of them, a dead body, then Nick & Sara sailing off. The couple shouldn't have all the fun in these stories. LOL!

I straightened out Flames a bit so I can work on it when I get stuck on Water.

I want to have Water out by May and Flames out before November. I also plan to have half of Wind/Air done before the end of the year.

I plan for 2017 to be better than 2016.

At least book and money wise.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment