Subscribe

Thursday, February 9, 2017

After B-Day Status

Well, I'm officially 48 now. 

I'm 2/3 of the way through Water.

They had their kidnapping and a brief confrontation with the killer, now they just got to catch him before he strikes again or gets to them again. Though I threw in a hint that maybe the killer will go for Elliot since he's not a vamp and thus easier to kill.  

I got two different endings in my head about Water. One is they have to kill the bad guy as he is committing another murder and the other is Sara puts him in a zone/coma.  There are pros and cons for both. A pro of sort is that he could come back in Aether and torment them.

Something new, something old....lol

Aether is still just ideas/scenes, nothing concrete.

Haven't touched Flames or Air/Wind yet. I still ain't sure which I'll do next. though I want to do Flames while it's still fresh in my mind, but Air/Wind would complete the Voice series--well except for Aether which is really an epilogue.

Had to get a new phone--my flip phone had about had it and was giving up the ghost. :)
The store I went to didn't have flip phones so I up graded to a coolpad.

I like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment