Subscribe

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Midmonth status 4 February

Two or three more chapters and I'll be done with Water!

Yay!

I don't think it will be as long as my other two books. I'm only 23,000 words into it so far. Sands was 21,000 and I don't know if this one will pass 25.000 words. Depends on the confrontation and follow-up.

The killer hours after kidnapping them has taken Elliot. So the next chapter is going to be the confrontation. *spoiler* I decided on the coma.

And Elliott  doesn't get out without some lumps. I put him through pain in Earth and I think he needs another dose. Just to keep him humble--human that he is.  LOL!


Still don't know which book I want to do next. Air/Wind or Flames. Both need to be done by the end of this year so I can publish at least one of them before the year is over. Though I did publish Sands already...Hmmm.

Sands and Water.  2 this year and 3 next?   Well, as long as both Elemental & companion series are out by the time I'm 50, I'll have fulfilled my promise to myself.


Flames and Waters --haven't touched them.

Air/Wind--messed around with the bible.

Aether--I have a basic idea & I'm going to do a bible soon. I want to publish this book on my 49 or 50th birthday. Whichever time it is done.


I do want to publish a book on my 50th birthday. A celebration & present together of both my birthday and of my writing. 


I'm doing this on my phone. Neat don't you think? Well, the draft I did on my phone. I had to go back on my computer and correct a few things. I'm still getting the hang of the new phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment