Subscribe

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Book prate

I got a book series I want to recommend. Usually I don't read Christian books 'cause a lot of them get preachy, preachy, but I like the J.D. Stanton mystery series.

This series talks about explaining science through faith and introduces the no nonsense J.D. Stanton, a retired Navy sub skipper. He renews his faith in the first book and the next two bring up theological  theories that explain certain science mysteries in a faith-based way. 

There are only three books so far but I hope there are more to come.  A ship possessed, vanished, and out of time

Check them out and see what you think. They are a nice read.

I got the books I ordered. So hopefully I'll have enough for the bookfest.  I can't wait until then. It should be fun though I don't know what to expect.

I still haven't worked on Flames.

I have 3 Beverly Connor books to go. I'm still on my reading gig.



No comments:

Post a Comment