Subscribe

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A bit of a prattle

I wrote in Flames!

I finished the first chapt and started chapt 2.  Chapt 1's beginning was rewritten and I like it better now, but still not sure.

I looked up spirit animals again. Santino needed an obnoxious one and I figured a burro/donkey/mule would be perfect. Burro has attributes that could be negative. Not to mention I'd like to be able to say She's an ass. :)

About spirit animals--Did you catch the bit about the frog/toad toward the end of Water? Elliot's spirit animal is a wren...The frog/toad symbolizes energy--a jolt of elemental energy to be exact. SO I didn't make a mistake.

After Flames I might do Waters, then Wind/air. Explain a bit in Waters about the frog/toad and Judge before I launch into Santino's come-up-ence in Wind/Air. 

I'm debating about killing Santino or just maiming her in Wind/Air.  She tries to come between all three of our triad, trying to break all of their bonds both in Flames and in Wind/Air. The 'unsub'/killer gets upset over this in Wind/Air and takes extreme measures to stop that.  Harming Santino is just a salvo in Wind/Air so I ain't sure which way I want to go.

I read 2 of the Beverly Connor books.  One to go. Still reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment