Subscribe

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Whims

I did this at UPS store. I gave a copy to Rosie's Mom.(Rosie's Toby's playmate at or old address) and kept two copies for myself.

It was just a whim, but I liked it so I decided to do a book for Toby with some of his blog entries. If nothing else I can give them away as gifts at future signings. I'm going to try and sell first of course. The proceeds would go towards his food and treats naturally. 

He's a growing boy. :)

I did a cover on canva. What do you think?




He's definitely my orange crush. Love him loads. That's why he has a blog.

Haven't started back on Flames yet.

I've been nagging my friend Travis about working on his book and here I am procrastinating mine.

I plan to finish Flames then move on to Waters before I do air/wind. 

I also have an idea for another Voice series set in another reality where werewolves exist. Well, shapeshifters of a sort anyway. It's the early days of the Reveal for them and much is still unknown to mundanes about these others.  I plan to call it Mortal Voice. I have it's prequel half way done already for background. The prequel had been started years ago when I first did the Voice idea. I had vampires in one and weres in the other.

Once I'm finished with Elemental Voice I'll move to Mortal Voice. Or do the dragon book I have the meter for on Sidereal Time. 

I also got a glimmer of an idea of a Voice story set in magical times.That one just recently flickered into being. The muse for it is just a baby rabbit right now, curled up asleep. But I'm sure it will grow and hit me with those back feet.

I have literally hundreds of story ideas. Only a third of them are on paper or in my computer. I have always had a hard time settling on just one so it was a real accomplishment when I finished Earth Reader. Everytime I finish a book I feel good, cause I stuck with it long enough to finish and didn't get sidetracked by all the story ideas bombarding me.

Wanting to read is also a distraction. I have books I want to devour. My fav authors come out with a new book and I want to get it and read.  Or a movie comes out about my fav books.

Then there's my ADD. It's hard for me to sit still very long. I play music or the TV in the background to help but sometimes I just can't stay still. At least my office chair swivels and rocks.

At the Book Fest I know I'll be wandering and moving 'cause I won't be able to stay seated for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment