Subscribe

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Writing again

Well, I started working again on Flames.

I did a page and a half so far. Nick and Sara just met the Game Warden and the Trooper. And realized that the Game Warden is an ex of Santino. Santino won't like the consequences of her interference.

I also worked a little on Waters' bible.

I'm thinking of making Mortal Voice a modern day magical dragon-shifter story and just do the were story as a one off Voice story.

This is the cover
She's a earth voice and he's a water dragon-shifter. Modern day world but with science the main force but magic accepted. Only a third of the population has magic talent others mental powers, but the largest is mundanes.  Dragons were thought extinct until....

That's backstory. The book starts at a crime scene of course. Kaya and Merrik own Necro-covery, that searches/finds bodies and they are called to a It's fall and the ground is rocky. Also the land has a leyline which interfers with their .magic user abilities to use his own magic since he's a low level.
So they get called in, but only for the normal consultant fee. However it's good PR so they go.


I'm thinking about a trilogy with Mortal Voice.

I still haven't received my business cards from VistaPrint.


No comments:

Post a Comment