Subscribe

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Next step

Well, I read my three stories I had been working on and even wrote 200 words on one. But which one should I be doing or should I just try to catch up with all of them?

It's hard to decide. I've pushed back my writing so much that it feels strange to be able to sit down and write.

A lot of changes have happened in the last two years. Well 18 months since I've had my computer.

I just don't know where to start.

Though writing those 200 words felt good.

I have the last book of Elemental Voice to finish as well as the second book of Mortal Voice and the second one of the companion series.  I had also written a few pages of the first of my sci-fi series Time-lost.

I'm not sure what to do. I'm tempted to do the sci-fi book and make a new start of things. Going back later to finish the Elemental series later as well as the Mortal at some other time.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment