Subscribe

Friday, January 24, 2020

The new year

As you can see I have fix up this site.

I plan to keep up my blogs again now that I have my computer back. This weekend should see the blogs all organized.

There's a new blog for my sci-fi series. I've added the link here. Time after Time it's called. There may be more entries there than here though they may be shorter. Anyway just wanted to let you know.

Sidereal time is still there as well. I'm thinking about making it my misc blog while I keep this one as my main.

My Alliance blog I'm not going to do anything with until I get to the books. So still not working on that.

Toby's blog is still up as a memorial.

Peaches' is also up but not linked here. She's fine and roaming around the property. The snow got her attention. She has her own place to go when she gets cold and she's made friends with one of the feral cats that my parents feed. So she's good.

I want to have a book done by the end of the year. Hopefully my sci-fi.

As I said I just wanted to let you know what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment