Subscribe

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

How novel 7

 Raven Manor is up to 32,000 words. Getting closer. 

Don't know if I want to follow everyone that follows me on Instagram. I'm not a follower counter. I want my readers and fellow writers to be able to follow me but it seems like everyone is just following to have a lot of followers. 

Boy, there's a lot of that word in that paragraph! LOL. :)

Is that what Instagram is really about?

Anyway, I'm unsure. 

Also I'm floundering as to what and when to write on instagram. I did a few serious posts but I don't know what I want this account to be. There are review accounts, writing accounts, etc. But I don't know what I want for mine. I'm still finding my way.

Still can't fix my word counters. They just stay at 0. IDK. I'm just going to leave them be for now. They at least name the books I'll be working on.


Hanlan returns to Raven Manor to test the validity of the secret he uncovered. Danger stalks around him. 

Will the killer get there first and achieve their goal or will Hanlan cheat them in the eleventh hour?


No comments:

Post a Comment