Subscribe

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Revealed

 E S Stephens revealed Raven Manor's cover on her September 13th post. If you want to stop by her blog, it's http://esstephensauthor.co.uk

I will reveal it again closer to release.  Though I showed it on Instagram the other day.

That's right. I'm now on Instagram.  t.l.riffey. I'm expanding my platform. But I draw the line at Twitter! :)

Raven Manor is coming along nicely.  Over 27000 words. Passing halfway. I estimated 50000 words or there a bouts. 

My word counters are not working. I can't figure out why. They all reset to zero. IDK


The missing have been found and another secret is revealed.

Hanlan learns that not all stories are fairy tales and the dark side is very real. But good and evil are very much in the eye of the beholder.  Each being has their own set of morals and they may not be the same as your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment