Subscribe

Friday, April 8, 2022

Progress How Novel 81

I've fixed the links on this post at least. Sorry about that.  

The time table for Book 2 to be published is up to the book gods--or goddess in this case--now.

However if you haven't already,  you can meet the MCs and read the first venture into their world with Raven Manor.

Next book up is Book 4 in my older Elemental Voice Series, an Urban Fantasy series. The FMC reads the earth like a medium hears the dead and finds buried items--mostly dead bodies--for the police in a world where psychics work regularly with law enforcement and vampires live next door.  If you're interested in checking out these older Elemental UF Books.

My writer's block book will be Book 3 of Ghostwolf (Remnant). Part of the book was inspired by this picture. Bit of a teaser.


I'm still working on The Elemental Detective novella. It's in first person which is a first for me in writing more than a short story in that POV. But that's the way the character is telling me the story.

Want to join my email list and get a free short fantasy story? Click here Grimoire

  

No comments:

Post a Comment