Subscribe

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Progress How Novel 83

 I'm still working on The Elemental Detective novella.  My muse is still being cagey about the whole thing and the characters are only telling me a little at a time. Something is percolating in the back of my mind. I can feel it. But nothing is coming forward but little splurts at a time.

And I still don't have the blurb done for it. The cover's been done forever, but I just can't seem to do the blurb. 

The Book Goddess hasn't gotten back to me yet. So Book 2 of Ghostwolf is still being edited/proofread.

However if you haven't already,  you can meet the MCs and read the first venture into their world with Raven Manor.

Book 2 tells a bit of their history and why they became the Ruv. This series could also be termed alternate universe or multiverse, I suppose, with the history I have given and will give in these books. But this is what the characters are telling me. And what do we know of the real creation of this planet, much less the universe?

Next book up is Book 4 in my older Elemental Voice Series, an Urban Fantasy series. The FMC reads the earth like a medium hears the dead and finds buried items--mostly dead bodies--for the police in a world where psychics work regularly with law enforcement and vampires live next door.  If you're interested in checking out these older Elemental UF Books.


My writer's block book will be Book 3 of Ghostwolf. I have the book bible started as well as the first bit of the story. Book 3(Remnant) is going to go more into the Ruv's history and make some of them look more into themselves. 

Want to join my email list and get a free short fantasy story? Click here Grimoire

  

No comments:

Post a Comment