Subscribe

Friday, June 12, 2015

Fire

Chapter 2 is done!

I'm finally out of chapt 2 and I wrote a whole page in chapt 3 in Fire.  I also completed the blurb of Fire.

FIRE
Police Consultant Sara Phillips reads the earth like a medium hears the dead. When suspicious fires break out in a rural community that match a strange blaze that took an FBI agent's life, Sara and her FBI boyfriend Nick Issaro investigate. Over the next few days Nick and Sara piece together the case and discover the arsonist's deadly secret--a secret so unusual that it defies belief. Will they both survive or will one of them go up in flames?

What do you think?

Still sticking with Fire Walker as the title. Unless y'all have a better suggestion....

One person borrowed Earth on Kindle Unlimited. It's free on KU so if you're interested, go for it.

Tomorrow's the book signing at the Library Center on Campbell from 11am to 2pm.  I only got a few of my book's so it literally will be-first come, first served.  :)

The promo is set for my Earth book from June 19th to June 26th.  So that's done. More about that later.

I plan to take my computer with me to the book signing so I can work on Fire during any lulls. Only 6 months left 'til January and I want this book done so I can work on Water and Air for Jano.  And I want to publish Fire by May of 2016.  A book a year is what I'm going for.

Book 5 Aether is still just a vague outline, but Water and Air have been thought out past the outline stage though I only have the outline in my head for now. Water has about 6 pages done and Air just the first in the computer. I started a book bible on both, but neither has much in it right now.  After all I'm mainly a pantser and work on the fly. :)

Again those of you who got my Earth book, thank you and please review. I want to hear your opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment