Subscribe

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sale, Sale, Sale!

99 cent sale!

 Get your red hot download!

 If you were thinking about reading it now's the time. The kindle version of my Earth book is on sale for 99 cents June 20, 21, & 22 then goes up to $1.99 until June 26 when it goes back to the regular price of $2.99.

Fire is in Chapt 3 still, but half way through. I already mentioned the arsonist/ killer and a motive. As I said in a previous blog there's a twist and it has to do with multiple personalities....

That's a serious spoiler.

I played around on a site called Canva.com. It has free graphics. I made a cover for Fire Walker, but I don't know if I'll use it when I publish the book. I have a different cover in mind but you never know.

The book signing last Saturday went well. I signed three books and talked to several people. We're thinking about having another on in the fall. We'll see.

Two more people borrowed my book through Kindle Unlimited so three altogether. KU is worth the monthly fee so join and borrow to your heart's content. :)

The two promos are to start today. The 99 cent deal has started as you can see, but I don't know about the other. Guess I'll find out later--if my sales go up. :)

Again thanks to all who got my book and please review. Reviews are the writer's bread and butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment