Subscribe

Monday, June 8, 2015

June update


Springfield Writer's Guild is having a book signing at the Library Center on Campbell Saturday June13 from 11am to 2pm. I'm going to be there with a few of my books to sell. If you're going to be in town that day stop on by. I'd love to see you. :)

I'm still in chapter 2 on Fire but I wrote a page yesterday and a paragraph this morning. I think I'm over the hump. Tomorrow is my day off and I plan to work on the book. I already got ideas for chapter 3 running through my head so I should finish it quickly. But then I thought that about chapter 2...

If you want a taste of Fire, click on teaser 2. It's the rough draft of the first pages of the book.

According to amazon I've sold 8 kindle and 2 hard copies of my Earth book. Yesss!

I ordered a deal with the promo group so we'll see if sales pick up after it starts.

After the 19th I also set up a special sales price with Amazon. So those of you who were debating getting the kindle version of my book can get it at a lower price between the 20th and the 27th. I'll announce the sales price promo closer to time. Just wanted to tell ya it's in the works. :)

Those of you who bought my book, Thank you. I hope you liked it and will review on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment