Subscribe

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Done!

Water Ferrier is done!

Now I just have to go through and edit. And rearranged. :)

I did three chapt yesterday and have done three already today. I'll probably finish my first go through tonight. Tuesday I'll start my second and final go through. Then I'll set it aside for a few days. After that I'll re-read it and make any corrections I think it needs, then it will be ready for the next step.

Sharon.

And the proof reader/editor.

Meanwhile. I got to finalize my cover and blurb.

Blurb so far:

WHen a weighed body washes up on a beach in California, it leads to the discovery of more remains just off shore. They resemble murders from an FBI open-case file as well as a cold case from Florida. However, the FBI are called in late due to a jurisdictional dispute among the locals.

When she gets the case, FBI consultant Sara Philips knows the killings are sacrifices, gifts to the Water aspect Tiama. But what she doesn't expect is to be greeted at the crime scene by the very elemental the Killer was pursuing. Now she and her two partners had a capricious element to rein in as well as a Murderer who she wasn't sure wanted to court her or kill her.

Still needs work but it's started.

Water's cover is done. I do my own on Canva.com. They got some good graphics.

The covers for this series are brown but the first two had different shades. We're trying to match everything.  Brown is for the earth element/ Sara.

Still looking for names....

No comments:

Post a Comment