Subscribe

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Next!

Water is off to Sharon, the publisher.

Next is editing/proof reading.

Sharon has all the other things--dedication, bio, etc. So that's done.

Cover just needs the brown background added. The rest of it is done.

Blurb still needs work. Sharon's looking that over.

So I can say I should have the whole thing done by May. Though Sharon has other books ahead of me and I got to budget the cost.

Juggling a lot of things right now.

Already thinking about Air/Wind. Going to have a bit of a twist that you will not doubt enjoy. I know I will. :) 

Santino gets her comeuppance, though I haven't written/published the story where she is really rude. Deadly Flames shows her true colors and will be out next year. Santino pisses off the wrong person with her 'flirting' in Air/Wind and becomes one of the victims of the killer.  All this leads to a serious discussion of their relationship in both Flames and Air/Wind and they take the step of hiring a wedding planner in Flames.

These are the next two stories to come.

I may fiddle with one of my other stories before I get involved with Flames or Air/Wind.  I got three dragon stories, two scifi and a werewolf story I can mess around with. And a scifi series.  They got different voices than Elemental Voice.

 I just might do one!


No comments:

Post a Comment