Subscribe

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Piddling

I'm messing around with one of my Scifi books.

It's called Sentry right now. The main man is a Warden--A being with all 5 senses enhanced in his human form. Wardens' animal forms are big cats that look like panthers. The main woman is a human engineer from Terra/Earth. She is his guide/mate.

Sentry starts with her and two human guides/empaths crash landing on his planet. We find out that the human sphere is at war with the Arcadi, an alien race that no human has ever seen. Their ships show up, a weird voice announces the death sentence and the planet's populace is destroyed.

The Slei, a reptilian race, has been helping the humans.

Humans have Watchmen who have 2 or more senses enhanced but need an empath/guide to stabilize their minds or they go catatonic or insane. Watchmen and empaths are the elite of the human fighting force but little use against the Arcadi who strike fast and furious from space.


I'm still working on the first chapt. and I'm making a bible.

I decided to take a bit of a break from Elemental Voice. At least enough of one to set up this story. I have several story ideas set up in my computer. I don't know which I'll do after Voice.

I'm also piddling with one of my dragon stories. I had a dream about it the other night so I piddled. I'm not crazy about the opening paragraph, well, the first chapt really, but I think I'll finish it first before tackling a rewrite of that first bit.

It might turn out to be a novelette.

No comments:

Post a Comment