Subscribe

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Why Twitter when you can blog?

So I got my business cards. Seems they were at the local UPS store. Who knew? :)

Didn't work very much on Flames.  Santino has harassed Sara and Nick has sent off a grievance to the Vampire council. Sara secretly taped Santino's harassment and let Santino's ex listen. So Santino will get it from both sides.   But you know that won't stop Santino's agenda.

Have a lot on my mind. Financial Woes.

The Ozark's Book Fest is only 14 days away.

http://ozarksindiebookfest.com/

I'm going to be broke when the Fest is here. So either PB&J or chicken salad sandwiches for me.  I wanted to stay at the hotel but I also didn't want to uproot my cat again.  Leaving him for the time I'll be at the Fest is bad enough, though he's used to me being gone all day Sundays but I didn't want to add being in a strange place to me being gone. And the money thing. NO MONEY=NO HOTEL

For an eye catcher, per se, I was thinking about doing a free raffle. They put their business card or a folded paper in a bowl and I draw a winner. I have two bags. One for each day.

Sno-caps, junior mints, journal, pens, and a wine glass.  They're in pretty Halloween treat bags.

I'm also thinking about taking the two books I made at the UPS store about my cat. I just want to see what people think since I'm thinking about doing a picture book through create space with images from his blog.

And yes he has his own blog. :)

I wrote a bit on Sidereal blog.  It has a pic of my new du, hair du that is. Got to look good for the Fest. And my hair was getting too long for work.

Also I'm thinking about bringing my Instax camera. It takes small polaroids, or however you spell it!
Anyway small instant pictures. I think it'd be fun. The film's expensive though. I have 10 shots left.

Got a costume for the after party, but don't know what to expect. Hopefully, we'll hear more about it before it happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment