Subscribe

Thursday, December 14, 2017

a slice of dialogue

Mortal Voice is done!

Not entirely happy with the way it ended, but I was already over my projective word count. And any more would just degenerate.

Rounded up the cases and interjected a bit of future connectiveness.

You shall see in a future book.

I got three planned so far. Mortal, After long silence, and Earth Bound. I have the covers for all three done, but I need to work on blurbs and Bios for them.  Especially Mortal since it's coming out this year now that it's done.

I need to finish Flames and Tail.

Tail is almost finished just the confrontations to go and the ending. Right now the meeting with the queen is happening, then the confrontation of the armies at the Pass will come. While they're fighting, the evil man will snatch Beka, causing Hawk to follow. Thus begins the main confrontation.

So 15,000 to 20,000 more words should finish Tail.

Flames is still in the beginning stages. Only a little over 5,000 words in. Though it's a novelette it still needs a lot more words than that! :)

These two need to get out this coming year.

Toby's book and my zombie dribble is coming out too this year. Sharon has them and is working on them. They'll come out first.

Waters and Air/Wind need to come out in the next year as well if I'm going to make the deadline I set  by my 50th birthday. I don't think I'll make it but I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment