Subscribe

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Next!

I started Mortal Voice II.

I was working on Flames and suddenly this scene for chapt. 1 of MVII flashed before my eyes. So I wrote it down, of course. Now I'm working on three books right now: MVII, Flames, & Tail.

MVII starts out at a crime scene, just like MV. Slid right into the case. The woman has been missing for 36 days and the family still holds out hope--well, most of them. Jaci finds a skull, but it's not the woman's. However, the woman's body is there, mummified.  What is strange though to Jaci is that the land is weirdly silent. It doesn't give her a lot of information, just the basics of the woman's death and no more. And the land feels hollow, empty. Not what she's used to. Something is wrong.  And Jaci means to find out what caused this.

Tail is almost done. I had the confrontation with the king and Beka. Only it turned out to have more of a twist than I originally thought. :)

I added a few pages in Flames. Nick and Sara have met with Seb, the wedding planner. So that can be checked off. And another fire has happened but it's not their arsonist, just someone taking advantage of the fires for his own edge.

Still working on Mortal's blurb.

Don't know when Z is for ghouls or My Orange Crush (Toby's book) will be coming out.  But be on the look out. Sharon has them and may publish at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment