Subscribe

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Just a bit of colloguy

Chapt. 15 in Mortal!

Almost done. Just clearing up the cases and setting up the second book. Everyone is taking their leave of Jaci and Paul, even though it's the two of them that are leaving. So far their business dream is on its way to being realized and their personal life seems to be on track.

Paul proposed to Jaci.

They haven't had much time to make wedding plans past that.

Mortal Voice is different from my Elemental Voice series. No vampires in society or psychics helping the police openly.. Her 'gift' is slightly different too.  Though man-made things still block her contact with the Earth(Gaea).

Her fearlessness is the same though. Hard to be afraid when you're protected by a powerful elemental. When she is in touch with the Earth(Gaea) she knows she is safeguarded, though she can be killed by a gun or knife, but the Earth will save her from harm if it can. It can cause an earthquake or open a hole beneath the 'bad guy' in a field or cause a tree to fall in the forest.  rocks to fall, etc.

I also made it so Jaci is the 'author' of my Elemental Voice series.  I want to stir up a little interest in them. I got a small core of readers, but of course I want to expand.

The next book in the Mortal series will  be a bit different. Only  one case to begin with a older cold case that ties in.  A 'recent' disappearance is tied in with an older mysterious disappearance. The 'recent' was on the trail of the old and someone didn't want that old one found.

That's why I called it: After long silence.

Treasure might be involved as well, though not what one would expect. Nor necessarily how.

I always love a bit of a twist somewhere.

Sharon said she'd get my ebook Z is for Ghoul out soon. It's just a little dribble about the zombie apocalypse that wouldn't leave me alone so I just wrote it straight out. About 3,000 words so not a big read.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment