Subscribe

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Book title thought

I came up with a title idea for my book.

Resurgence

If you've read my time after Time blog then you might have an idea why. 

I thought resurgent maybe instead.

I'm still working on the cover though I have a picture I like for it. But I'm just in the starting stage of the cover and the back cover synopsis.

I did over a thousand words each day for two days, then 700 the next day. If I keep this up I will be able to finish the book before June. I did a few paragraphs this morning and I hope to do more later.  Hopefully I'll be able to get at least 700 today.

I made some bookmarks last night. How many I need I don't know. They're time consuming even though simple. But I have a while before the Con.

What does the words resurgence and resurgent bring up to your mind?

What kind of cover does those words conjure in a sci-fi genre to you?





No comments:

Post a Comment