Subscribe

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Con plans & things

Between the Pages Con is happening June 19-21 for those who don't know in Springfield, Mo. Saturday is the main day with all the workshops and things.  There are early bird specials so check it out soon.

I plan to go as I said in my last blog entry. Hopefully I'll have a table and be able to go to some of the workshops I want to. I'm still in the planning stage. There's a lot to do before then.

I did a few beaded bookmarks the other day. I'm wandering how many I will need.  They are relatively easy to make but a little time consuming.  But when I can't concentrate on my book I work on the bookmarks.  I've been doing the con's title "between the pages". There are 5 e's and I'm running short. Guess I'll have to get more of them and some t's too.

I put some background on the time-lost series on my Time after Time blog yesterday.  So you can check it out if you'd like.

200 words is all I did for January. Well, half of the month since I didn't start on the book until the second week after I got my computer back. I'm trying to figure out time management and getting the swing of writing again. But I'm getting there. I work on my book in the evening for an hour at least, even if it's just on the bible or fixing spelling errors.

This book will be done by June, though maybe not published. I've set myself a goal with the book. Now I just have to meet it.


No comments:

Post a Comment