Subscribe

Monday, February 10, 2020

& more things

Even though it's four months till the Con, I'm working on things for it.

I bought a new table cloth. My old one was worn and torn. So I got two. One brown, one blue. Wasn't sure what would look best.

Next I need more table decor. I'll have to think on it.

This is the bookmarks I'm working on. Just basic. I'm thinking about passing them out to everyone. But those who buy my book definitely gets one.

I've been working on my bookmarks more than my book. My brain has been stuck on the Con. Trying to figure out what and how to do it. I get a bit OCD when I plan things. Until I get it to a certain point I can't concentrate on anything else.

I'll snap out of it soon. My brain can only concentrate so long on one thing. My ADD sees to that. OCD and ADD .  Neither can hold away for long before the other knocks one or the other out of the driver's seat.

I did 1200 words this last week. 1000 in on day. I also did some work on the bible but I don't count that in my word count.

Well I guess I should try and get back to work on my book. I've a deadline to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment