Subscribe

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Pen name

I've decided to use a pen name for my sci-fi series. I used to use it for fanfiction.

TaLeRy pronounced "tah leer ree"

There's also Challan. Though I use that name in the series for a character. I used it for a short story once when I was younger.

But TaLeRy is the first and last initial of my real name and I think it goes well with a sci-fi genre book.

Most of the time I write this book stuff on the blog corresponding to the book. My sci-fi series is on Time after Time, dragon books on Sidereal time, alliance on The alliance, and general on this blog.  Sometimes I doublicate the blog entry if it crosses into more than one book.

But I also add. So don't assume that they are the same just because the title is.


No comments:

Post a Comment